Monday 10 October 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 3: The Magic Number



INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

Today's tea is peppermint!


WIP'D UP!

Still laid up with an injured ankle, so more knitting this week!

First up though, I show off my Bifrost scarf by Infinite Twist and the hat my Nan made me out of Debbie Bliss Rialto DK in the Grey colourway (and yes, it is 100% Merino!)

Row 1 is finally complete on my...

My Cosy Memories Blanket
Pattern: Cosiest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Recent additions from the Alice in Wonderland set by My Mama Knits and finished with a mini from the Pop Fizzle Collection from bykateselene

I'll be using Opal Sock Yarn Advent Calendar in this project and this would put about one and a half rows on my blanket, not the two and a half I said it would. Maths is not my strong suit...!

Mini Weasley Jumpers
Pattern: Mini Weasley Sweater Ornaments by Alison Hansel
Yarn: Various, including Madeline Tosh, Rowan Felted Tweed and DY Choice Aran

Cornish Lilli Pilli
Pattern: Lilli Pilli by Ambah O'Brien
Yarn: Custom seaside colourways by Stranded Dyeworks


GOAL POWER

Showing off the changes I made in my Bullet Journal. You can read more about my previous bullet journal set ups here and I'll be blogging upcoming changes in my bujo soon.


KNIT & NATTER

Today's Knit & Natter is all about dealing with everyday anxiety.


For me, writing everything down really helps me feel in control of the situation, pins it all down and makes it seem so much less intimidating (that's why I love my Bullet Journal!).

Knitting helps me relax and the gym helps me work off all the excess energy from work and find a sort of balance. Going without the gym over the past couple of weeks has not been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment