Monday 31 October 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 6: Knitter of Jumpers


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

Today's tea is peppermint once more.

WIP'D UP!

Kicking off with seven tiny FOs...

Yarn: Various, including Madeline Tosh, Rowan Felted Tweed and DY Choice Aran

Coming up, I'd love to get involved with the Andi Satterlund knit-along that Katie of Inside Number 23 has been talking about. I'm torn between knitting up a Myrna or a Hortencia.

I am also in love with the Hachure by Bristol Ivy and the Boxy by Joji Locatelli - both would make fab additions to my wardrobe. Looking forward to more garment knitting in the future!


HERE BE SPOILERS


I recently finished The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman and it had me in tears - so I may well wait for the adaptation to come out on DVD before I watch it...

Next up on my to-read list is Becoming by Laura Jane Williams, who is amazing and who you can find all over the internet here.

West World is making me so excited at the moment. It's so good! Well-written, acted and shot - with a really complex and thorny issue right at the heart of it. Just brilliant!

Finally, the latest issue of Pom Pom Quarterly is out! The Reflections issue is full of really interesting articles and even lovelier patterns. My favourites include OndetoAlloy and Vanishing Point. Special mention to Tallat, which bamboozled me, but I'd kind of love to see what it looks like on?! 

KNIT & NATTER

A little chat about personal style and wanting to find a fun and easy new look, by revisiting an old look...

I mention an upcoming trip to Kiko which is a great place if you love makeup - fantastic range of products, colours and really good prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment