Monday 21 November 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 8: Stitched Up


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.

The flickering light you'll notice is an attempt to cheer up this gloomy day. The candle is All is Bright from Yankee Candles.

WIP'D UP!

The scarf I'm wearing is The Colourblock Shawl by Sarah Knight of Crafts from the Cwtch. It's knit out of Scheepjes Stonewashed XL. I would knit this again over and over.

Let's not talk about my Lilli Pilli, it's safer not to at this point.

I'm working on designing the cross stitched initials for the Christmas stockings I'm making - I'm using MacStitch to create the chart, but sketching them out first on good old fashioned graph paper.

As a thank you for my vlog about the Flock party, the lovely people at LoveKnitting sent me a Paintbox Advent Calendar. Bringing my total number of advent calendars up to an embarrassing four...

Using the Paintbox minis, I'm hoping to create some beautiful crocheted baubles.

HERE BE SPOILERS

I wax lyrical about The Crown, on Netflix, all about the younger years of our current Queen Elizabeth II.

GOAL POWER

I've said before that I plan in order to avoid stress and as this time of year can be very stressful, I want to get organised. Enter, as always, my bullet journal.

I looked on YouTube for some inspiration and decided to recreate the dedicated Christmas planner that Caitlin of Caitlin's Corner made. I just need another (!!) notebook!

That's all folks! See you next week for another cup of tea!


No comments:

Post a Comment