Monday 28 November 2016

Tea & Possibilities Episode 9: Wizard!




INTRODUCTION


You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry.


Guys!! There is light!! This is special and unusual!




Just a note - there won't be a podcast next week as Rich and I will be joining our friends for our traditional Mini Christmas with friends. Secret Santa, cheese and an epic meal with some very dear friends - can't wait!



WIP'D UP!

Once again, the scarf I'm wearing is the Colourblock Shawl by Sarah Knight of Crafts from the Cwtch, knitted out of Scheepjeswol in Stonewashed XL. I would knit this again over and over.

I'm still working on my Christmas stockings - one initial down now and one almost done. So I am totally on track to get these finished in time!

To recap, I designed them on the MacStitch programme and have been working from the computer because my printer has given up on life.

The lovely Vikki of Vikki Bird Designs sent me a lovely little parcel in the post this week, including To Die For by Lucy Siegle, my Rose Lemonade tea and a perfectly Christmassy mini skein. Thank you so much, Vikki!

Sidenote: There is no Goal Power this week as I bought the wrong size Leuchtturm 1917 and the colour I want isn't in stock. Sigh. If anyone knows a stockist that doesn't charge £15 p&p (!!), please let me know!



HERE BE SPOILERS

I saw Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and I LOVED it. Hence the title of this episode!

And that's all folks! See you for another cuppa next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment