Monday 16 January 2017

Tea & Possibilities Episode 12: Ramble, Ramble



INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Twitter, as well as Ravelry. We also now have a Ravelry group!

Today's tea is my old favourite - Earl Grey!

Both the Best Year Ever KAL (#BestYearEverKAL) and The Wardrobe Project (#TandPWardrobeProject) kicked off on 1st January.


WIP'D UP!

Two WIPs this week!

My Cosy Memories Blanket
Pattern: Cosiest Memory by Kemper Wray
Yarn: Recent additions have all come from Opal Sock Yarn Advent Calendar and My Mama Knits Alice in Wonderland set.

(Little) Girl Gang Baby Blanket
Pattern: Crochet Girl Gang by Emma Potter (of Potter & Bloom) and Emma Friedlander-Collins (of Steel & Stitch). Part one of the pattern can be found here and all parts are linked on my Ravelry project page.
Yarn: Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran in the Steel & Stitch colourway

My Knitter's Chatelaine is from Winemaker's Sister on Etsy.

Pumpkin Hat will be knit out of DMC Natura Cotton. I received Millamia Naturally Soft Aran in Haze Grey as a welcome gift at my new job and want to knit a hat with a contrast brim, inspired by Tracey of Norah George Yarns and the Crafts from the Third Floor podcast

The Scheepjes 2017 CAL, Hygge, has me crazy. I love the Rainbow colourway.

Current runners for my four projects for the #BestYearEverKAL include:

The Baa-ble Hat by Donna Smith
Myrna by Andi Satterlund
Hortencia by Andi Satterlund
Light Trails by Suvi Simola (inspired by Amy's gorgeous one on the Stranded podcast)


KNIT & NATTER

Little check in on The Wardrobe Project (#TandPWardrobeProject). A lot of pinning on my Wardrobe Project 2017 and thinking about what I'm wearing each day has made me realise that jeans and baggy jumpers aren't flattering on my pear shaped figure!

Have a great week and I'll see you next week for another cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment