Monday 28 August 2017

Tea & Possibilities Episode 33: Tea Free


INTRODUCTION

You can find me on Instagram and Ravelry. We also have a Ravelry group!

The Best Year Ever KAL is a year long knit along which started on 1st January 2017 and will be running until 31st December 2017. You knit 4 things that bring you lots of joy and you could win a prize! 


It's a tea free week again - very much pints of water weather here in London. If you are in need of more tea inspiration, t
here is a tea recommendation thread in the Ravelry group.



WIP'D UP!

After some chilly days and stormy weather, it's been another scorcher here in Londontown!

I really ought to finish...

Hat Kick Take #4: La Bien Hat
Pattern: Sockhead Hat by Kelly McClure
Yarn: La Bien Aimee - Merino High Twist Sock in La Littoral

I frogged and restarted...


Hat Kick Take #5: Happy Birthday!
Pattern:  Fuego Hat by Justyna Lorkowska
Yarn: MadelineTosh Tosh Vintage in Candlewick

Got some needles on the way so that I can move onto the next stages of these hats.

I frogged my Cornish Lilli Pilli and have cast on instead...

Cornish Affection
Pattern: Color Affection by Veera Valimaki
Yarn: Stranded Dyeworks Paradise base in custom dyed colourways (Amy is sadly no longer offering custom dyed yarn)

You can find my blog on the (Little) Girl Gang Blanket and look out for one about Dinah, my knitted triceratops head in the next week or so!.


HERE BE SPOILERS


I'm bringing back this segment as I have really been enjoying the latest season of Game of Thrones!

I am a big fan of the books and have really enjoyed the series adaptation, especially as we are now no longer in book territory!

If you aren't interested in Game of Thrones or want to avoid spoilers for the book and the series, please skip ahead to Knit & Natter at 28:52:03.


KNIT & NATTER



This week's Knit and Natter is inspired by Anna Maltz's article in the latest Pom Pom Quarterly (issue 22) about capsule wardrobes.

A capsule wardrobe has never worked for me, but I would love to hear if it has for you. I'd also love to hear any tips! Please share any blogs/videos you know of that don't focus on neutrals and plains, as this is my greatest stumbling block! 


Thanks again for joining me and I'll see you in a couple of weeks for another cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment